Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Shop is open!!

I have just finished opening the Etsy shop! I only have a few items listed right now, but will be adding a lot more over the coming months. The first items up are the magnets that I posted pictures of. Most are now complete and ready to go to new homes. I forget that I can't just run down to Wal-Mart and get finishing supplies anymore!! Even lace trim is very hard to find. Still, I will find new ways to finish these items and get them online.

I do have a growing collection of Texas designs to stitch along with a ton of designs for Christmas. Next on my list is Spring and Mother's Day. I am thinking plant pokes, magnets, maybe sachets?

Drop by the shop at My Needle's Song - Minun neulan laulu and add it to your favorites. Please do check back often!!

Here's one of the finished magnets...


Great reminder to me to stay strong and focused!! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment